Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boys, where are you?

Boys, I left on Friday and was sure you would have had a hot debate by now. Chris had a retreat, but the rest of you? Where are you??

This evening in church Todd read from the EFC district newsletter (or something like that). The head of the MN District wrote it (right Kevin?). Anyway, he said the same things I did in my previous post, but added building and staff to numbers and programs. I actually had building in my original notes, but didn't add it in my post as I was in a hurry.

Okay, I'm passing the torch, jump in.

2 comments:

Wayne Bowers said...

Sorry Vicki. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to making the time to try and get the discussion rolling on Friday evening. It looks like the rest of us let a busy weekend take priority...

How did your weekend go? I am sure that God met you, and I am looking forward to hearing how.

Amy and I had a great weekend together in the Cities, but we weren't able to make it to the MOA until around 5pm as we ended up spending the afternoon with my brother and his wife as they had something else going on in the eveing. We were bummed to not be able to stop in on the tail end of your event at least.

Mike V said...

I left Friday at 3 am and got back Tuesday. I have been working on the summaries on Ephesians and Philippians. In otherwords, I have been out of commission. Next week I will be back in action.